Wednesday, March 29, 2006

More hot sauce please


My kids are chatty! They have been so completely adorable lately because they're starting to put words together into complete sentences. Here are some of my personal favorites:

"Look Mommy! Look! (insert object of interest)"

"No like it!" (Only said by Kyle--I know this isn't a complete sentence . . . deal.)

"No want it!" (Only said by Dylan--this is his version of Kyle's "No like it!" In case you aren't understanding, both statements are negative. I hear these phrases a lot, especially when I'm trying to dress them)

"More hot sauce please" (This is a Dylan request--Please note: "hot sauce" refers to any sauce/condiment; although, hot sauce is Michael's condiment of choice)

"No baby Dylan" or "No baby Kai-Kai" (They both say this when I try to cradle them like they are infants. Well, sometimes they like it. Really)

I'm still trying to figure out what the hell Kyle says when we go to visit our new house. When we drive down the main street and pass other houses that are being built, he says something that sounds like it's in Swedish.

2 comments:

Actions and Consequences said...

Is it IKEA IKEA?

Jen said...

It sounds something like "ah-gah-lee-gill-lah"